If you look for a system that can cut any material ensuring performance unattainable for other companies, JAFAR introduces the Flow machine from the Mach 4 series and a water-jet cutting system. It enables you to cut almost any possible shape, in manner that is faster and more precise than ever before. A very high pressure water jet is a tool that enables you to process almost all existing materials. Flow Mach 4 ensures high accuracy and quality of cut surfaces. This machine enables you to obtain smooth and even workpiece edges, thanks to which the elements manufactured by our company do not require any further mechanical processing, e.g. milling or turning. The machine ensures reliable operation and reduces production time.
Water-jet cutting is acold cutting process that eliminates generation of slag and ashes, i.e. harmful side effects of plasma arc or laser cutting processes.
Technical parameters and benefits of Flow Mach 4:
- Dynamic Waterjet technology (edge inclination compensation system)
- almost full elimination of perpendicularity errors
- ability to cut almost all existing materials
- cutting thickness up to 200 mm
- no thermal impact on processed materials
- cutting surface 4000 x 2000 mm
- ability to cut out very precise small- and large-sized elements
- processing directly from DWG and DXF files
- ability to cut out both single elements and large series
- cutting precision up to 0.1 mm
- HyperJet 4100 bar pumps
- steel: cast iron, acid resistant steel, heat-resisting steel, constructional steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, etc.;
- non-ferrous metals and their alloys;
- glass and polycarbonate;
- natural stone and conglomerate;
- plastic, rubber, foam;
- wood and wood derivatives;
- textiles and natural leather;
- other materials.
Water-jet cutting of steel and hard materials does not cause any mechanical stresses on processes surfaces and eliminates heating of edges, which makes it possible to avoid material deformation and hardening or burrs. A thin jet of clean water is a perfect solution for soft material processing. Flow Mach 4 ensures extremely high pressure which eliminates any water residues from materials. Specialist software optimising the layout of elements within a raw material sheet eliminates unnecessary losses and production waste, ensuring effective utilisation of materials cut.
The latest water-jet cutting technology enables you to lower costs in comparison with other machines available on the market. The price of cutting depends on order complexity and machine operation time. Each order is valued individually. We offer beneficial cooperation conditions as regards larger orders or for our regular Clients. Contact us to obtain a free valuation.
Comparison of water-jet cutting with other methods:
The water-jet cutting method can be used to cut any materials, including stone, tiles, glass, metal, sponge, rubber, plastic and foodstuffs. There are clear benefits of using the water-jet cutting method in comparison with such methods as laser and plasma arc cutting or Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM).
We look forward to cooperation with you.